Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
While this watch is actually modern it appears to have a completely vintage character. In the early 2000s, Heuer offered the re-edition of the iconic Carrera first introduced in 1964. In our opinion, this is so far one of the most interesting and appealing re-issues on the market which gives you an opportunity to enjoy the iconic Carrera at a fraction of the price you would have to pay for a vintage one.
Technical warranty: 1 year. Full set, box & papers.
- Stainless steel two-piece with screw-down caseback
- Unpolished. Showing minor traces of use and some scratches.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Reference: 3110
- Manual-winding 3-reg chronograph
- Lemania 1861 signed 'Heuer'
- Excellent condition
- Original and untouched silver-white dial in good condition
- Signed "Heuer" at 12 o'clock
- Original luminous hands
- The watch with original strap, buckle, box, carton box + unsigned papers
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.