Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Legendary chronograph qualified by NASA for their space missions, bearing famous caliber 861 - the improved successor of Cal.321, another legendary movement made by Omega. The design of this truly iconic chronograph basically remained unchanged from 1964 when the first reference 105.012 with "screwed-lugs" case was introduced. Probably the most recognised 3-reg chronograph desired by every collector and every man.
Perfectly keeping time / DNN bezel / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Fine stainless steel 3-body with "flat" screw-down case back bearing "Hippocampus" and signed "Speedmaster"
- Polished in the past. Showing minor traces of use and wear.
- 42 mm (without crown) / 53 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original Dot-Near-Ninety bezel in fine condition showing little ageing. Bump at 8 o'clock.
- Original steel fluted crown signed with Omega logo. Original pushers.
- Original hesalite crystal in very good condition (polished).
- Manual-winding, NASA-certified chronograph
- Famous Cal.861 based on Lemania 27 CHRO12 & Cal.321
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 21600 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 30596880
- Servicing history is unknown, however, the movement shows strong and healthy performance on timegrapher: 240 deg. amplitude, +4sec a day, 1 ms of beat error.
- Original stepped dial with "short" indexes in good condition showing no defects or ageing.
- Tritium indexes were removed in the past
- Signed "Omega Speedmaster" at 12 o'clock, printed Omega logo. Signed "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Service (genuine Omega) hour and minute hands in excellent condition.
- Original chrono hands
- The watch with original Omega 1116 bracelet (period correct for early 145.00 Speedmaster) with original 676 endlinks. The bracelet will fit the wrist up to 20 cm.
- Handmade calfskin leather strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.