Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Truly legendary vintage watch by IWC Schaffhausen. The original Ingenieur was among the very first watches designed to be truly antimagnetic and resist strong magnetic and electric fields. This particular timepiece represents the second generation of Ingenieur series and has reference 866. The updated execution also combines all the best what you can expect from a vintage watch - oversize yet still elegant 37.5 mm stainless steel case with soft iron inner case and screw-down caseback, reliable and famous "Pellaton" movement, beautiful sunburst dial, and provenance of a real tool watch.
Professionally serviced in September 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back and inner case made of soft antimagnetic iron. Mixed satin and high-polished finishing.
- Immaculate case professionally polished to IWC factory specs.
- 37.5 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown
- Automatic with sweep second hand and date
- Precise and collectible Caliber 8541B, signed "International Watch Co Swiss"
- Pellaton system, 19800 A/h, Incabloc, 44 hours of power reserve.
- Mint condition. Professionally serviced in September 2018.
- Original silver "sunburst" dial in outstanding condition.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Ingenieur" at 6 o'clock, signed "T Swiss T" at 6 o'clock.
- Silver raised hour markers
- Original steel luminous hands, steel sweep seconds hand.
- All original lume in excellent condition
- The watch comes with generic calfskin strap and generic steel buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.