14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
An unusual and pretty rare model offered by IWC in ca.1963 as a limited series. The De Luxe series offered a famous "Pellaton" movement encased in fancy and luxurious cases. This particular reference offers a 36 mm case with very pronounce multi-angled lugs. Not only the case is made of 18k yellow gold but also the dial, the hour markers, the hands and the date disc. Rare, shiny, and representing design trends of the 60s.
Full service in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k yellow gold 2-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Showing minor traces of storage on the caseback, otherwise excellent condition.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 47 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original yellow gold crown signed with IWC logo
- Service acrylic crystal
- Serial number: 1651129
- Automatic-winding movement with date in mint condition
- Caliber 8531, signed ‘International Watch Co Swiss’
- Polished screws, Breguet spring, 21 jewels, 19800 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 1669001
- Full service in June 2018.
- Untouched original dial in excellent condition made of solid 18k gold. Shows little to no traces of ageing.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- 18k gold hour markers and date aperture
- Original golden "Dauphine" hands made of 18k gold.
- The watch comes quality leather strap and generic plated buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.