Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Vintage watches often tell us stories: some were sitting in the dark safe for decades, some were listening to courtroom speech either on the wrist of a prosecutor, a lawyer, or a judge. This watch tells us a story about the sun! A truly fascinating piece by Omega from ca.1948 feels very special thanks to its' gorgeous tropical dial which once used to be silver and then turned dark caramel after some decades of wearing under the sun. More than that, It features an oversize full stainless steel case and a legendary 30T2-family movement. Can it be any more vintage than this?
Payment via bank transfer is subject for a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Professionally serviced in April 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs
- Overall excellent condition showing no oxidation on the backside
- 38 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original Omega signed steel crown.
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.265 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 11657147
- Good condition.
- Professionally serviced in April 2018.
- Untouched authentic deep-bronze / honey colored dial which was originally slate or silver and changed its' color (presumably) due to exposure to the sun. Showing minor aging over the surface, overall good condition
- Printed black minutes track
- Gilt beveled markers and printed black Arabic numerals
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original blue steel hands in excellent condition
- The watch with handmade calf leather strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.