14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Elegant and noble design of the 40s: solid yellow gold case with rare "teardrop" lugs with matching light-champagne dial and classic in-house Caliber 89. This IWC Schaffhausen made in 1946 is a truly beautiful example from the classic era of dresswatch design. Not yet another IWC but a rare and timeless piece for a real collector.
Full service in July 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k yellow gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Signed IWC, made casemaker Les Fils de Jules Blum from La Chaux-de-Fonds (Hammerhead hallmark "105")
- Professionally restored to factory specs, showing no traces of wear/use. Perfect geometry.
- 35.5 mm (without crown) / 44.5 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original yellow gold crown
- Serial number: 1130467
- Time only manual-winding movement in mint condition
- Caliber 89, signed ‘International Watch Co Swiss’
- Côtes de Genève, polished screws, Breguet spring, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h.
- Serial number: 1128642
- Full service in July 2018.
- Untouched original dial in excellent condition. Shows little aging of the surface.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o'clock
- Beveled golden hour markers
- Original golden "dauphine" hands.
- The watch comes with our company's handmade strap + generic gold-plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.