14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautiful and charming chronograph for a true vintage watch connoisseur. This Tissot come from ca.1945 and offers a lot of attractive features: 2-piece stainless steel case with screw-down caseback, robust and technologically advanced Caliber CH27 which basically gave birth to the legendary Omega's Cal.321, and ann amazingly charismatic three-tone luminous dial showing pronounced yet charming and uniform patina.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece full stainless steel case with screw-down caseback. Mixed satin and high polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs
- 35.5 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original fluted crown. Original pushers.
- Manual-winding 2-reg column wheel chronograph
- Caliber CHRO 27 by Lemania - technically equal to Omega 320
- Rhodium-plated, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock-protection.
- Untouched original dial in good condition showing uniform aging
- Luminous radium Arabic numerals and hour markers
- Signed "Tissot" at 12 o'clock
- Original hands (repainted) with original radium lume
- The watch with VintageCaliber.com premium leather strap and generic buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.