14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
This very attractive and very rare timepiece by Omega is notable for its' charming sector-like dial aged to a pleasant creamy tone, crisp and well-sized all stainless steel case and, of course, for its' early execution of Cal.30T2. Amazing and sought after combinations with tons of charisma.
The watch went through complete service in July 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original "mushroom" steel crown.
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- Cal.30T2 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Gold-plated, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power reserve. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 10875404
- Fully serviced in June 2018
- Untouched original charmingly aged to a creamy color
- Minor traces of aging and spotting
- Correctly bearing no "Swiss Made" signature
- Decorated with printed minute track and beveled numerals.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock.
- Original silver hour and minute hands
- The watch with our handmade VintageCaliber.com strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.