14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Amazing and truly rare timepiece by Breitling from ca.1944. The Datora series combines the avant-garde horological technologies of the 1940s with an understated yet very elegant and sought-after design. It is useful and advanced watch powered by Valjoux 23C, a variation of the legendary Valjoux 23, where "C" means "Calendar" offering robust 2-reg chronograph along with a full calendar functionality showing day, date, and month.
This particular example is notable for an extremely crisp unpolished rose gold case and amazingly mint silver-white dial with the charming set of blue steel hands.
Amazing all original near-NOS condition. Professionally serviced in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k solid rose gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. Mixed high polished and satin finishing.
- Most likely unpolished. All numbers are crisp and visible. Minor traces of use and scratches on the caseback.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original unsigned rose gold crown. Original rectangular pushers in outstanding condition.
- Original acrylic crystal.
- Serial number: 564553
- Reference number: 784
- Manual-winding with full calendar and chronograph complications
- Valjoux 23C
- Nickel-plated, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Excellent near-NOS condition. Professionally serviced.
- Original dial in exceptional condition showing no visible aging.
- Signed "Breitling Datora" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Raised golden Arabic numerals.
- Original blue steel hands
- The watch handmade VintageCaliber.com strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.