14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Rare, beautiful, and very early Omega featuring an oversize 38 mm stainless steel case with crisp faceted lugs, early execution of the famous Omega's caliber 30T1/T2, and amazing 3-tone ArtDeco dial. Exquisite timepiece for a real collector.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Excellent overall condition, crisp edges
- 38 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- Cal.30T1 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Rhodium-plated, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power reserve. Incabloc shock protection.
- Untouched original three-tone dial
- Good condition showing uniform patina
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock
- Original golden hour and minute hands
- The watch with our handmade VintageCaliber.com strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.