Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A beautiful answer to JLC's Memovox then dominating on the market of mechanical wrist alarms - a vintage Omega Memomatic! It offers a lot of advanced features: "modern" rotor-automatic movement, date indication and, what makes it all different, setting your alarm is now possible to hours and minutes! Though it was born in 1969, Memomatic foresaw trends and design of the 70s with the shape of the case, dial's layout and offered colors.
Professionally serviced. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down caseback.
- Professionally detailed to Omega factory specs
- 40 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 22 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown
- Original hesalite crystal signed with Omega logo
- Automatic with alarm function and date
- Cal.980 based on Lemania 2980 signed "Omega Swiss 19 Jewels" on the rotor. Gold-plated, 19 Jewels, 21600 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Excellent overall condition.
- Professionally serviced in March 2019.
- Original and untouched grey-black dial in excellent condition.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock and "Memomatic" at 6 o'clock.
- All original hands in excellent condition
- The watch with genuine leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.