14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
An attractive and very versatile dresswatch Omega Ref.2894 from ca. 1958 is offering a timeless combination of a solid yellow gold case with two-tone silver-white dial. It is powered with well-designed automatic in-house Caliber 501.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k Solid yellow gold 2-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs.
- 34.5 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original golden crown signed with Omega logo showing minor aging
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Automatic with sweep seconds hand
- Cal.501 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Gold-plated, 20 jewels, 19800 A/h and 46 hours of power reserve. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 16301524
- Untouched silver-white two-tone dial in good condition showing minor aging of the surface
- Signed "Omega Automatic" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Applied multi-faceted hour markers
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with dark brown Omega (aftermarket) leather strap and gold-plated Omega buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.