Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
It will be correct to say, that vintage Rolex Datejust is one of the best daily wearers of all time. It combines everything you may ever need on daily basis: outstanding timeless design matching literally any outfit, perfectly balanced 36 mm size, waterproof capabilities of the Oyster family, and of course legendary precision and durability of Rolex automatic chronometer movements.
This particular piece is notable for its' extremely rare blue linen dial in immaculate condition. A strong case and well-preserved bracelet complete the image. Fancy and eye-catching vintage timepiece.
Perfect technical condition and strong timekeeping. Comes with Rolex 62510H Bracelet x 555 endlinks. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing. Screw-down crown, engine turned stainless steel bezel.
- Unpolished excellent condition showing minor traces of use
- 36 mm (without crown) / 50 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Precise automatic chronometer movement with quickset date
- Cal.3035 signed "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Adjusted 5 Positions and Temperature"
- Rhodium-plated, 27 Jewels, Kif-Ultraflex, 28800 A/h, 50 hours of power reserve.
- Excellent condition
- Original untouched blue linen dial in flawless condition. Showing no aging.
- All tritium plots are intact.
- Raised silver Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust" at 12 o'clock and "Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified" and "T Swiss T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original luminous hands in outstanding condition showing no aging.
- The watch with original Rolex bracelet and endlinks showing little stretching. The bracelet will fit the wrist up to 19.5 cm.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.