Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject for a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
It doesn't get rarer and fancier than this! An amazing vintage watch offered by Omega in a very limited series in the early 70s. This vintage Omega is notable for a truly unusual and refined guilloche decorated dial and unbelievable NOS condition. It's not just mint but completely unworn. Just like a time capsule it popped up in 2018 with original strap, buckle, and tag! Never worn, just new. Hurry up to be the first one!
Comes with original tag! Professionally serviced in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
Stainless steel 2-body case with monocoque case. Satin and high-polished finishing. NOS condition.
- 34 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original Omega signed steel crown.
- Original signed plexiglass crystal
- Automatic with sweep seconds hand
- Cal.565 signed ‘Omega’, 24 jewels, 19800 A/h and 50 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Excellent condition. Running perfectly. Never touched.
- Untouched purple-lilac guilloche dial in immaculate condition
- Printed white minutes track
- Applied hour markers
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Deville" and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original hands in new-old-stock condition
- The watch with original strap and buckle
- Original Omega hang tag
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.