Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Another great opportunity to enter the world of vintage Rolex collecting and vintage collecting in general. This attractive Oyster Precision is a pretty rare reference 6426 compared to its' brother 6694 which also features date indication. It was produced in the third quarter of 1963 and boasts with a lovely silver dial in immaculate condition. It is equipped with a precise and reliable hand-winding caliber 1220 providing impressive 58 hours of power reserve once fully wound. Well-balanced size and comfort of the famous "Oyster" case complete the attractive and tasteful image.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing. Screw-down crown, smooth bezel.
- Good overall condition showing thick lugs. Polished in the past. Showing traces of wear and tear
- 34 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Case reference: 6426
- Precise manual-winding movement
- Cal.1220 signed "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Seventeen 17 Jewels"
- Rhodium-plated, 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 58 hours of power reserve.
- Service history is unknown, however, timegrapher shows good results.
- Original untouched dial in immaculate confition
- Raised golden Rolex crown at 12 o'clock. Signed "Rolex" and "Oysterdate" at 12 o'clock and "Precision" and "-T Swiss T-" at 6 o'clock.
- Original non-luminous hands in good condition.
- The watch with our premium handmade calfskin strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.