Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Legendary tool watch IWC Schaffhausen Ingenieur which was among the very first watches designed to be truly antimagnetic and resist strong magnetic and electric fields. The first generation of Ingenieur bears reference 666 for no-date version and 666 AD with date. This particular timepiece combines all the best what you expect from the vintage watch - elegant 36.5 mm stainless steel case with soft iron inner case and screw-down caseback, reliable and famous Cal.853 which was among the first to use Pellaton system, beautiful creamy radium dial, and provenance of a real tool watch.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back and inner case made of soft antimagnetic iron. Mixed satin and high-polished finishing.
- Excellent overall condition showing minor traces of wear and tear
- 37 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: 1651947
- Automatic with sweep second hand and date
- Precise and collectible Caliber 835, signed "International Watch Co Swiss"
- Pellaton system, 19800 A/h, Incabloc, 44 hours of power reserve.
- Mint condition
- Serial number: 1656325
- Original creamy-white dial in excellent condition showing minor aging of the lacquer
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Ingenieur" at 6 o'clock, signed "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Silver beveled hour markers
- Original steel luminous hands, steel sweep seconds hand.
- Original radium lume
- The watch comes with handmade taupe calfskin strap and generic steel buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.