Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Delivery: ca.10 days
Something you don't see very often! A near-NOS IWC Schaffhausen in a solid 18k yellow gold case, famous "Pellaton" automatic movement, and outstanding pie-pan dial which aged to attractive and "warm" creamy tone. The fascinating timepiece in fascinating condition. No words needed, the look explains it all.
Full service in July 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k yellow gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Professionally restored to factory specs, showing little to no traces of wear/use. Perfect geometry.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original yellow gold crown
- Serial number: 1529850
- Automatic movement with date
- Caliber 8531, signed ‘International Watch Co Swiss’
- Côtes de Genève, polished screws, Breguet spring, 21 jewels, 19800 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 1553960
- Full service in July 2018.
- Untouched original dial in excellent condition. Showing no damages or aging. Turned into creamy tone over decades.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Beveled golden hour markers with luminous dots nearby
- Original golden luminous hands.
- The watch comes with our company's handmade strap + generic gold-plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.