Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A true legend, Universal Geneve Polerouter featuring the second generation of the first caliber ever to use winding rotor integrated into the movement allowing to make thinnest automatic watches of that time. It was patented by Universal Geneve in 1955 under "Microtor" trademark. The Caliber 218 is an improved version of the original Caliber 215.
This particular piece is notable for many reasons: beautifully designed "dressy" case yet still employing screw-down caseback design, fantastic overall condition, like-new dial with unusual brushed pattern and, finally, it was made on a special order for the well-known dealer "Türler". That is why the dial is double signed.
Professionally serviced in September 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k Solid yellow gold 2-body case with screw-down caseback. High polished and satin finishing.
- Professionally polished. Sharp edges and perfect geometry. Showing no traces of use.
- 34 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed golden crown
- Automatic movement with sweep seconds
- Cal.218 signed "Universal Geneve Swiss Microtor".
- 28 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 57 hours of power reserve.
- Excellent overall condition.
- Professionally serviced in September 2018.
- Original and untouched silver dial in near-NOS condition. Showing no ageing.
- Signed "Universal Polerouter Geneve" at 12 o'clock and "Automatic Türler Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original hand in immaculate condition
- The watch handmade calfskin strap and generic gold-plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.