Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
A true benchmark of precision and elegance since the 50s and until today - Omega Constellation with an iconic pie-pan dial crosshair dial. This particular example is notable for an outstanding collectible condition: the untouched dial is boasting with two different types of finishing, beautiful high-polished markers and applied numerals. The sharp and clean case is perfectly matching the dial's look. Finally, the Omega's in-house automatic chronometer cal.505 is responsible for outstanding precision of this piece.
Professionally serviced in July 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down caseback.
- Professionally refinished to Omega factory specs. Showing no traces of use.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42.5 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original faceted Omega crown
- Original hesalite crystal
- Reference: 2852-8
- Automatic chronometer
- Cal.505 signed "Omega Watch Co Swiss"
Gold-plated, 24 jewels, 19800 A/h and 50 hours of power-reserve. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serviced in July 2018
- Original untouched pie-pan two-tone silver dial showing minor aging, no spotting, no flaws.
- Raised Omega logo, signed "Automatic Chronometer Officially Certified" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Constellation" and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Raised golden hour markers with lume.
- "Crosshair" lines in the middle of the dial.
- Original golden luminous hour and minute hands.
- Generic leather strap steel buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.