Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Delivery: ca.10 days
A very well-preserved and rare timepiece by Omega. The present reference 2608 shares shape of the lugs with the reference 2603 nicknamed "grasshopper". The only difference is the size - the 2608 is a bit smaller and measures 36 mm without the crown. The movement inside is a rare antimagnetic execution of the famous Cal.30T2 - manual-winding caliber 283. This particular watch is notable for its' attractive mint dial and excellent overall condition.
Professionally serviced in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished. Showing no traces of use.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown
- Service plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.283 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 14961244
- Excellent condition. Professionally serviced in June 2018.
- Untouched original silver dial in very good condition. Showing minor aging of the outer edge
- Beveled gilt hour markers.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition.