14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
This beautiful and rare timepiece combines everything a true IWC connoisseur may ever desire: an oversize yellow gold case with fancy "claw" lugs and beautiful high polished finishing, the famous manual-winding Caliber 89 by International Watch Co, and amazing dial which used to be silver but turned champagne over decades. Tons of charm and charisma capable of beating a Patek at a fraction of its' price!
Full service in July 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k yellow gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished (lightly), showing no traces of wear/use. Perfect geometry. Crisp hallmarks.
- 36.5 mm (without crown) / 43.5 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original yellow gold crown
- Serial number: 1202868
- Time only manual-winding movement in mint condition
- Caliber 89, signed ‘International Watch Co Swiss’
- Côtes de Genève, polished screws, Breguet spring, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h.
- Serial number: 1185332
- Full service in July 2018.
- Untouched original dial in excellent condition changed its color to champagne tone over the time. Shows little to no aging.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o'clock
- Beveled golden hour markers + raised Arabic numerals.
- Original golden "pencil" hands.
- The watch comes quality hand-made strap and generic plated buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.