Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A charming and eye-catching vintage timepiece by Stowa. Made in the early 40s it boats with rare and immaculate gilt black dial, an elegant case with "teardrop" lugs, and robust Unitas movement.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Chrome-plated brass case with stainless steel snap-on case back.
- Unpolished, untouched. Showing minor traces of oxidation.
- Fixed lugs
- 34 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Original crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with the small seconds hand.
- Unitas 186 signed ‘Stowa’, no shock protection.
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 50 hours of power reserve.
- Serviced 2 years ago, good overall condition.
- Showing minor traces of oxidation.
- Original gilt black dial in immaculate condition
- Signed "Stowa" at 12 o'clock
- Original hands in immaculate condition
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.