Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Extremely rare and unusual timepiece - original Patek Philippe "officer's watch" manufactured and delivered during the first world war. It features very special half-open case made of 18k gold with oversize bezel part protecting crystal and dial, and fancy lugs with screw-in bars. Fancy crown and beautiful sector dial with Breguet numerals complete unique design of the watch.
Back in the beginning of the century Patek Philippe was experimenting with shapes and designs like this, to develop one of the most recognized watches - Calatrava Ref.96. Later in 1989, commemorating the 150th anniversary Patek Philippe introduced "Officer's watch" Ref.3960 inspired exactly by philosophy of WWI watches like this. A truly investment grade timepiece is accompanied by original Patek Philippe buckle and extract from Patek’s archive.
Professionally serviced in September 2016. The watch comes with generic strap, vintage 18k solid gold Patek Philippe buckle, and extract of archives. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k solid pink gold, half-open, bassine type case. High-polished finishing.
- Mint condition, professionally polished. Showing no traces use.
- 30.5 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original yellow golden fluted crown.
- Service plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: 282806
- Precise manual-winding movement
- Signed "Patek, Philippe & Co Geneve"
- Serial number: 183877
- Mint condition. Professionally serviced in September 2016 and never worn since then. Keeps time perfectly.
- Untouched original dial in fine condition. Black printed "railway" track on the outer perimeter, black printed "Breguet" numerals.
- Signed "Patek, Philippe & Co Geneve" at 12 o’clock.
- Original blue steel hands.
- The watch comes with generic leather strap and original vintage Patek Philippe buckle in 18k gold
- Extract of Patek Philippe archives
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.