Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautiful historical piece by Omega offering an elegant 33 mm case made of so-called "German silver" alloy and mint enamel dial with "cathedral" hands.
All original historical condition. Professionally serviced in February 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 4-body half-hunter case with snap-on case backs. High-polished finishing.
- Fixed bars
- Professionally polished, showing little to no traces of use
- 33 mm (without crown) / 12 mm (between lugs)
- Original crown
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual winding movement with small seconds
- Cal.23.7 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Gold-plated with "frosted" finishing, 15 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 38 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 4831649
- Excellent condition. Professionally serviced in February 2018.
- Original enamel dial in excellent untouched condition
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock
- Arabic numerals covered with radium-based lume
- Original blue steel cathedral hands in good condition
- The watch with generic brown leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.