Excellent vintage Omega produced in the mid-70s for the Turkish Railways and bearing its logo on the dial at 6 o'clock. It features all stainless steel case with integrated bracelet, clean dial, and nice automatic movement with day and date complications.
- Stainless Steel
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug)
- Automatic hi-beat caliber with day and date indication
- In-house Caliber 1040 signed "Omega"
- Original untouched silver dial
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock
- The watch with an original integrated bracelet in excellent condition fitting the wrist up to 19.5 cm (circumference)
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions