14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
A very attractive classics from the 70s by Heuer. The Montreal series offered a massive yet very wearable 2-piece steel case coupled with high-contrast black dial focused on readability and functionality. Powered by automatic hi-beat Valjoux 7750, this timepiece offers a great combination of precision, reliability, and functionality of a chronograph and day/date indication.
This particular piece is notable for an exceptionally detailed case and a near-NOS black dial. Great piece, great "daily beater", great value for money!
Fully serviced in May 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Mint stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back
- Professionally detailed to Heuer factory specs
- 42.5 mm (without crown) / 52 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Correct integrated bezel in mint condition
- Replacement winding crown
- Original pushers
- Original crystal in excellent condition
- Reference: 750.503
- Automatic chronograph with day and date indication
- Caliber Valjoux 7750 signed Heuer Leonidas SA
- Rhodium-plated, 17 Jewels, 28800 A/h, 46 hours of power reserve.
- Good condition. Fully serviced in May 2018.
- Original untouched dial in excellent condition showing no visible aging
- Signed "Heuer Montreal Automatic" at 3 o'clock and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original correct hands in excellent condition.
- Lume is intact and shows no aging
- The watch with generic leather strap and buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.