Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Not yet another boring quartz watch! This beautiful vintage Omega is an officially certified chronometer thanks to very precise "tuning fork" movement - cal.1250 developed from ESA 9162. The ESA 9162 movement is often considered the “Rolls Royce” of tuning fork movements. It was designed by Max Hetzel, who had previously worked for Bulova and was also responsible for the Accutron 214. The model name f300 represents the frequency of the tuning fork - 300 Hz, which guarantees outstanding precision in timekeeping. This particular example is notable for an extremely crisp and unpolished stainless steel case and stunning deep grey dial showing satin finishing pattern.
Completely serviced! The watch comes with a new battery. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed satin and high-polished finishing. Signed "Omega Watch Co" on the inner side of the caseback.
- Near-NOS, unpolished. Showing minor traces of use and storage.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed steel crown
- Original hesalite crystal signed with Omega logo
- Precise tuning-fork chronometer-grade movement with sweep seconds and date
- Cal. 1250 signed "Omega".
- Rose-gold plated, 12 jewels, 300Hz.
- Mint condition. Freshly serviced.
- Untouched original dial in excellent condition. Showing minor ageing.
- Raised silver logo. Signed "Omega Electronic f300" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Chronometer Officially Certified" and "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock. Raised silver hour markers with tritium luminous plots.
- Original luminous (tritium) white hours and minutes hands showing little to no aging.
- The watch comes with high-quality VintageCaliber.com strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.