14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
An extremely rare timepiece produced by Jaeger-LeCoultre on the edge of two horological eras: the era of traditional watchmaking and the era of quartz and avantgarde designs. It is notable for a huge 43 mm completely round 1-piece case, huge and vivid blue sunburst dial with multi-colored scales. What makes this super rare watch even more notable - the condition. The dial is near immaculate and all the parts are original and show matching condition.
Professionally serviced. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 1-piece stainless steel case
- Excellent condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 43 mm (without crown) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original JLC-signed steel fluted crown.
- Manual-winding chronograph
- Valjoux 72 signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre Swiss"
- 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours of power reserve
- Professionally serviced
- Excellent condition.
- Original untouched dial in excellent mint condition
- Signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre" at 12 o’clock
- Applied silver luminous hour markers
- Original luminous hands in good condition.
- The watch with a premium VintageCaliber suede strap and generic buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.