14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Rare and fancy Jaeger-LeCoultre Master-Quartz Ref.23303 features a very well-balanced and comfortable stainless case measuring 37 mm without crown, a fantastic deep blue dial in immaculate condition and a rare movement - the first quartz analog movement.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece stainless steel case with screw-down case back. Stain and high-polished finishing.
- Excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original JLC-signed crown.
- Quartz analog movement
- Caliber 352 signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre"
- 0 Jewels, 32kHz quartz
- Excellent condition.
- Original untouched blue dial in pristine condition
- Signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Master-Quartz" and "Swiss Made T" at 6 o’clock.
- Original luminous hands in good condition.
- The watch with a premium VintageCaliber suede strap and generic buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.