Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
We're very lucky and proud to offer you this amazing time capsule - an unpolished Lemania chronograph from ca.1968. It features amazing and perfectly sized 35 mm case, excellent in-house chronograph movement and immaculate silver dial accompanied by a set of elegant golden hands. Crisp, clean, mint. It rarely gets any better than this.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Chrome-plated case with steel snap-on case back. Mixed satin and high polished finishing.
- Unpolished, excellent overall condition showing little to no traces of wear.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original fluted crown. Original pushers.
- Manual-winding 2-reg cam-switched chronograph
- Caliber 1276 by Lemania - technically equal to Omega 860
- Rhodium-plated, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock-protection.
- Original silver dial in like-new condition showing no aging.
- Signed "Lemania" at 12 o'clock
- Original golden hands
- Original lume
- The watch with VintageCaliber.com premium leather strap and generic buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions