Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
An absolute stunner with one of the rarest dials for this reference. It is notable for an amazing two-tone surface with circular satin finishing decorated with applied coffin-shaped hour markers. Unusual and three-dimensional look. Don’t miss!
Freshly serviced. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back. High-polished finishing.
- 34 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Overall good condition showing various traces of use, minor scratches and dents.
- Original crown
- Reference: 2846-13
- Bumper-automatic with central seconds hand
- Cal.354 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 19800 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Incabloc protection.
- Serial number: 14128221
- Excellent condition and good timing
- Untouched original dial in mint condition
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original hands in mint condition.
- The watch with high-quality VintageCaliber.com calfskin strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.