Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Rare and special vintage Doxa timepiece featuring one of the rarest complications to find, the so-called "dead second". The absolute majority of conventional mechanical watches have seconds hand running rather smoothly (the number of actual steps made by the hand is synchronized with oscillation rate of the balance), while seconds hand of this Doxa moves precisely 60 times in a minute. It feels a bit like a quartz watches we got used to but it's not. Used by Rolex, Omega and some other brands, this complication nevertheless found no appreciation back then. That is why the quantities were very low. That is why this Doxa is truly rare. Don't miss it.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Full stainless steel 2-piece case with screw-down caseback.
- Unpolished, excellent crisp condition showing, however, little pitting on the caseback.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original crown
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with "dead" seconds hand.
- Doxa Cal.115-2, signed "Doxa" and "Swiss Made" based on Chezar 116
- Mint and technically perfect condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original and untouched creamy dial with uniform patina
- Signed "Doxa Antimagnetique 21 Jewels" at 12 o'clock, signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original hands
- The watch with our bespoke handmade strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.