Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
The "dirty dozen" is a group of watches produced b 12 Swiss watch manufacturers during the WW2 upon request of the Ministry of Defence of Great Britain. It was later nicknamed after the movie from the 1960s telling the story about misadventures of 12 fictional soldiers.
The execution of Cyma is notable for a jumbo stainless steel case measuring up to 37 mm without crown and boasting with a beautiful wide bezel. The dial, as required by the initial specification, shows pronounced luminous markers. Excellent historical timepiece yet very wearable and charming.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back. High-polished finishing.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original Steel Crown
- Reference: W.W.W.
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.234 signed ‘Cyma’.15 jewels, 18000 A/h, no Incabloc.
- Serial number: 392520
- Good overall condition showing traces of aging and repairs in the past
- Untouched original dial in mint condition
- Possibly relumed by the Ministry of Defense. Geiger counter still reads radiation but slightly under the expected level.
- Signed "Cyma" at 12 o'clock
- Original luminous hands n mint condition.
- The watch with generic NATO strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.