14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
This very attractive and very rare timepiece by Omega is notable for its' charming dial and pretty unusual aging, crisp and big all stainless steel case and, of course, for its' early execution of Cal.30T2. Amazing and sought after combinations with tons of appeal.
The watch went through complete service in September 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Signed Omega crown (genuine Omega though later type from the 50s)
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- Cal.30T2 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Rhodium-plated, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power reserve. Incabloc shock protection.
- Fully serviced in September 2018
- Untouched original charmingly aged dial
- Minor traces of aging
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock, signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock
- Original golden hour and minute hands
- The watch with our handmade VintageCaliber.com strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.